skip to content | Accessibility Information

Scouting out the exhibition space trying to decide how to display our components.
Posted 16 May 2014 21:17
Posted 16 May 2014 21:15
Posted 14 May 2014 16:19
Posted 14 May 2014 16:16
To make moulds of the component we needed to decide which material worked best for making the mould and for the component itself. So we carried out tests using resin latex and plaster.
Posted 14 May 2014 16:16
We spent the day 3d printing out each groups components. A final component was made using the aspects of each.
Posted 14 May 2014 16:15
On Tuesday we had a session learning the basics of Rhino 3D. After lunch we used these skills to create a quick 3D model of Farnsworth House, then applying whatever materials were available just to test out how rendering worked.
Posted 9 May 2014 13:06
Deciding what component to use
Posted 9 May 2014 12:46